Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Ok new idea - to limit uploads or not.... that is the real question!     

Ok new idea - to limit uploads or not.... that is the real question!

Rosario Pacheco
Portugal

I completely agree with all of you! However I also think that a member should have at least 100 points to become a premium member and not only 30.
Maybe I`m being too harsh but it`s what I think!........It`s only a suggestion!!!!!
Thanks and hugs to all of you that belong to this GREAT FAMILY!

19 Feb 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

well...this might help....as long as the whole system does not change. Then yes... It might work to show some of the old WSs on a separate bar. 
Although, we still have the bars on he right and left side wiht the topis so we can just clic on the topic and get the worksheet we need. Isnt it the point of those bars?

Let �s ask Victor !

19 Feb 2009     

missola
Palestine

I �m totally with in everything you said and I have already mentioned these points before but the question is "will Victor agree with this?"
Limiting the number of uploads is a great idea as well as rotating old worksheets.
I think this will help alot.

have a nice time

19 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Zora is hyper-active today ... i wonder why Ermm ... What generates such behaviour? Ermm
Could it be that she �s on sth? OOOORRR ... that sth is ON her!!

19 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

Zora aka Linda is on a "sunshine" high LOL... we have had 7 days ... count them 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7! of sun after almost two months of constant rain and snow...

Also, I must confess that during exam time I get stressed and hyper-active too... THAT might account for my wild-bunny-in-a-field-of-delicious-carrots posting behaviour!!  Ohhhh. look another carrot...*gets glossy eyed* ..  must go and post folks... toodles.. LOL

19 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

And we �re having snow! LOTS of snow! It �s lovely outside! And i �m stuck here ... with all of you ... bahhh ... Cry

Btw, I told you what your nick here meant in Serbian (Dawn), but i didn �t tell you that about 10-15 years ago it was very popular to name home-yard non-bred dogs Jacky or Johnny, if they were male, and Linda!, if they were female. Smile

19 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

Well, I �ll tell you something even funnier... Linda in Spain is also quite a popular name for cute little doggies... But get this - my dad had a COW named Linda when he was a boy!! LOL 

19 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

LOL! He must have loved the lovely cow so much when you were given the same name. I like cows and their hips! Oh, and their ears are lovely! Smile
Sending you some snowflakes! weeeee

19 Feb 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

I totally agree with you, Zora. It �s a great idea!!!!!!

Hugs,

MARSmile

19 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2