Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > QR Codes    

QR Codes

Jayho
Australia

QR Codes

Hi everyone

Has anyone used QR codes in the classroom? If so, please share your ideas.

New to QR codes like me?  Then scan the above codes for fun and see what I have learned.

(If you don�t have one, you can download a free QR code scanner from your app store)

Cheers

Jayho

26 Feb 2015      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

http://www.schrockguide.net/qr-codes-in-the-classroom.html

26 Feb 2015     

pimtitel
France

I use them a lot on worksheet ! To study a video at home (flipped classroom) or for a quizlet training for vocabulary.
I put them everywhere. 

26 Feb 2015     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

don �t have a smart phone and am an absolute alien to the codes

26 Feb 2015     

pauldixon1986
Japan

Often i will use them for further reading.

So if we are learning a grammar point and I found a website that goes into more detail, with more examples, games etc then i will add a QR code on the worksheet - many students travel by train or bus, so it �s a good way to pass the time...

Also, if we have had a class project, i will upload the work or photos to a secure storage folder that only people with the QR code can access for a limited time - it �s an easy way to share and more convenient than having a long link they have to type...

Also you can use free websites to design a basic QR code with an icon, picture, and /or color

26 Feb 2015