Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > pronunciation    

pronunciation

yanogator
United States

Yes, I, too, was wondering why anyone would call this spam.

Bruce 

10 Mar 2015     

alien boy
Japan

This is a new member who made 2 other short posts - �How much do teachers in your country earn. Please post below � and �Can I find penfriends for my student here?�. some of the other quick comments from this member (made around the same time), like recommending chatterbox for elementary students, cummulatively apear more like fishing than teaching related. This initial post reads more like a poor example of racist humour, where I �m from. They �re all reasons why I reported it as spam. Saying that, there is a �this is not spam � button available for others to use.

10 Mar 2015     

alien boy
Japan

However, getting back to the discussion as it was developing, the Japanese �r � sound, which occurs only in syllabic form ら、り、る、れ、ろ, is physically articulated more closely with the flaped t �d � sound found in standard American English.

10 Mar 2015     

< Previous   1    2