Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Helmsdale Primary Postcard Challenge    

Helmsdale Primary Postcard Challenge

alishen
United Kingdom

Helmsdale Primary Postcard Challenge

This is mainly being done via our facebook page, helmsdaleprimarypostcardchallenge but if any of you out there want to help we would love to hear from you!  Thanks.

PLEASE SHARE!!! P4 - 7 of Helmsdale Primary school, Sutherland are doing a project on the continents and are trying to get postcards sent to them from as many of the countries in the world as possible. Please share and help us with this challenge! Post cards can be sent to: P4-7 Helmsdale Primary School, Old Caithness Road, Helmsdale, Sutherland, Scotland, KW8 6JW A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAN HELP!

22 Apr 2015      

nadia.esco
Spain

Hi, would you like some primary students to write the postcards? I have two private students and I think they would love to send you a postcard from Galicia, Spain if they receive a response from your students (even an email) :)

23 Apr 2015     

alishen
United Kingdom

It would be great if your students could send a postcard.  I would certainly ask my pupils to send a response, probably by email, as we have received a lot of replies through facebook. already. Let me know the names of the children concerned and if they send postcards I will see to it.  Thank you. : )

23 Apr 2015