Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The question about the admins    

The question about the admins

Lucky_sunshine
China

The question about the admins

Hello everybody!

I hope you have a nice day! I posted before, but still don �t know who the moderators are.How can I contact anybody to discuss my worksheet that was deleted because of the picture I used (took it form the yandex).

Thank you

28 Apr 2015      

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi Lucky sunshine,
Anyone who has more than 5000 (I think) points is a moderator. The idea is that members themselves make sure that rules are not violated, since that could cause this wonderful site to be shut down. The easiest way to find people with a lot of points is to click on the top contributors from a county (they are arranged by points).
I am not sure, however, there is a point in contacting a moderator once your sheet has been removed. They can not bring it back even if they wanted to. Only the administrator can. I suggest you contact him (his name is Victor and he is the first name on the list of people from Spain, and his email is mentioned on the homepage of the site (the forum page, this page☺).
If you can show him the pictures aren�t copyrighted, or that you  paid to use them, he is the only one who can return your sheet. I hope this helps, Success! 

29 Apr 2015     

douglas
United States

As I �ve said before, anyone with over 5000 points is technically a moderator.  There is no "moderator list" or "moderator contact". Your only chance of contacting moderators is to post on here.

Your last resort is to contact Victor (the site admin). A link to his email address is on the main page (bottom left)--as others have also already told you. I doubt that Victor will be able to help you though, because he trusts those that choose to exercise their moderator rights and it would have to be a really special situation for him to go against them.

Cheers,
Douglas

29 Apr 2015     

MarionG
Netherlands

@ lucky sunshine,
A tip for the future, if you use clipart or pictures, it is a good idea to mention in the description where you got them from and indicate you are not violating copyright. Note that lots of pictures that show up in a google image search are copyrighted, even though you can just copy them from the internet.

29 Apr 2015     

Lucky_sunshine
China

thank you both for you help!!!!

29 Apr 2015     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Wouldn �t it be easier to upload your worksheet again? read the rules carefully and make sure that your worksheet doesn �t violate any of them. It might not have been a watermarked picture.

29 Apr 2015     

spied-d-aignel
France

I  downloaded your worksheet and checked , yes , there is a watermarked picture: the teacher yelling at the pupil , you can  see an IC   stuck  inside the picture, it means that this picture is watermarked and you can �t use that sort  of picture on this site, if you change this only picture , you will be able to send your ws again. It happened to me a lot at the beginning!Hope it helps, cheers, Sylvie!:))

29 Apr 2015