Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Special request for furthering student īs academic efforts    

Special request for furthering student īs academic efforts

dramirez2008
United States

Special request for furthering student īs academic efforts

I have a very special request and I have looked all over for an administrator īs email link...so I am posting my request here.  Please accept my sincerest apologies if I caused any inconveniences or didn īt follow your set of guidelines.

I am helping students with their college searches and scholarship opportunities. I am really working hard with one of my students (Qi Ming - Jerry) who wants to start college this Sept toward becoming a doctor. I am NOT looking for any donations at all, just a vote for those out there who truly believe in helping to make a young man īs dream come true. He wrote his college essay and all we are īlooking for � is a minute of your time to go to his website and vote after reading his essay. We are only about 200 votes away from being within the 20 top essays throughout the country. There is so much power in folks who believe in "paying it forward" and our time is running out, since May 1 is the deadline. I am finishing up a series of writing, vocaulary and grammar packet along with a cool PowerPoint, all based on Jerry īs essay entry.  They will all be free and posted shortly, with the hopes that teachers will help us out by voting! here is his link for voting.. Please let me know if it is ok to post this.  Thank you so very much for your considerations and vote!!! http://goo.gl/hMyAFH  Deb Monkelis Ramirez

29 Apr 2015      

Peter Hardy
Australia

As I think Spam is something completely different, I took the trouble to vote for your student.
As a matter of fact, I liked his essay.
I wish him all the best.
Cheers, Peter

29 Apr 2015     

douglas
United States

Interesting essay, but I īll only vote for him if he knows how to pronounce "Puyallup" :)  (Just kidding, he got my vote.)

OBTW: I agree with Peter about the spam thing, however you should be warned that you are consenting to receiving advertising emails when you vote (so just enter a wrong email address)

Cheers,
Douglas

30 Apr 2015     

hardcase
France

done; I like htis idea to vote for a courageaous and motivated student! Please let us know how he got on! Cheers :-D

30 Apr 2015     

mariec
Spain

Done

30 Apr 2015     

primpi
United Kingdom

done ...a very nice essay let us know what happens a big hug

30 Apr 2015     

dackala
Serbia

Nice essay, I hope my vote could help. Let us know if the student entered.

30 Apr 2015     

maryse pey�
France

Done ! I hope your student will keep alive his burning will to go on studying as "the most wasted day is when you haven īt laughed AND learnt nothing !".

30 Apr 2015     

tobysmum
Spain

Done :)

30 Apr 2015     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Interesting essay. Good look.

30 Apr 2015     

elisabetegomes
Portugal

Done! Very interesting essay:)