Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > The same old topic again    

The same old topic again

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

The same old topic again

When I download one of your wonderful worksheets and I see it has 10 or 16 or more downloads and no thank you comments I get really angry because I think it �s not fair. Those who do that are using other teachers � worksheets for free and they don �t even bother to  say THANK YOU, which takes 2 seconds.

I know we �ve talked about it many times but I just had to say it one more time.

Big hugs, dear teachers and have a nice Sunday!!!!!

22 Feb 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

Copy "Thank you" - Paste "Thank you" works great!

Have you tried it before?? And it makes people happyyyy! Smile

22 Feb 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

There are so many good reasons to leave a thank you,

-It gives warm fuzzies to the contributor so they feel appreciated (and we all like that feeling...it really helps build community spirit)
-If there is a mistake or correction  the contributor can easily send a note to the people who left a message with the correction or swap emails to re send the corrected one...
-It helps YOU remember which worksheets you have downloaded :-) very helpful if you pop in and out of the site a couple of times a day and don �t download everything that has caught your eye straight away!
-Also I love to know who my worksheets are helpful for (just a curiosity/nosey thing)

It �s not a competition for the most thank yous, but more of a courtesy thing, saying thanks to be able to take something great that we otherwise wouldn �t have! The few seconds it takes to say thanks far outweighs the prep time you would have spent making a worksheet of similar quality!

Thank you everyone for sharing your wonderful work!

22 Feb 2009     

Mariethe House
France

hi Cheezels!

You seem to be very talkative this morning!Or is it evening for you!! I am always happy when I see your avatar on the page!

My partner often asks:" How �s Cheezels?" your avatar �s name sounds like: little cheese to him!

But of course he remembers you because you helped him!

A big hug and a warm fuzzy from both of of us!

Mariethe

22 Feb 2009