Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > reported worksheet    

reported worksheet

isa80
France

reported worksheet

I am a member of eslprintables, and I am a member of islcollective, and I am a member of busyteacher. I have posted the same slideshows and the same worksheets on the three sites for months. So please, whoever you are, stop reporting my work as repeated. It is NOT repeated, it is my work but published on three different sites. I have never had any problems with that but someone is reporting my work now and I don �t really appreciate the automatic messages I receive telling me that my work is deleted and my points lost.

15 Jun 2015      

knds
Greece

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME TODAY.
I HAVE UPLOADED MY OWN PERSONAL WORK ON ESL PRINTABLES AND ISL COLLECTIVE AND HAVE BEEN REPORTED BY SOMEONE. SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE.

15 Jun 2015     

spied-d-aignel
France

Sometimes  people just don �t check before reporting, I think your worksheets won �t  be deleted , but posted again tomorrow and you won �t lose your points

Hope it helps
Sylvie

15 Jun 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Do you guys actually mention on those other sites who you are on here, and then, if moderators check, they will know?

15 Jun 2015     

isa80
France

We shouldn �t have to mention who we are, especially when our avatars, flags and usernames are strictly identical on all sites, should we? It is so obvious to see that the worksheet or the slideshow comes from the same person!

15 Jun 2015     

redcamarocruiser
United States

It is very commendable and kind to post to multiple worksheet sharing sites. Thank you for your generosity!  I am sorry that your worksheets are being reported (although it was not done by me).  It is a nuisance and waste of time to have to reupload a worksheet after being reported.  It may be advisable to mention who you are in the worksheet description, as Cunliffe suggests, to save time and effort of reuploading, even though ideally the moderators would be more careful when verifying. 

15 Jun 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Aha, sorry, so your avatars and usernames are the same; there should be no confusion. It isn �t really the moderators to blame here as anyone with more than 30 points can report. This message will hopefully get through and as Sylvie points out, you won �t lose points, your ws will be re-displayed. Your work is great and I second Mary in thanking you for sharing it. 

15 Jun 2015     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Isa!

Like yourself I am a member of those sites. To make it easier for the moderators, in my humble opinion, you should mention on your personal page that you you are a member of those sites and refer your nickname (in case they are different).  Maybe that would prevent misunderstandings regarding your original work.

Hopt this helps.
Regards from Portugal.

ASCINCOQUINAS 

15 Jun 2015     

leticiapd
Brazil

This is really unfair!! I hope they stop doing that. 

15 Jun 2015     

plaramos
Australia

I had the exactly same problem!!! I decided to stop sharing... :(

15 Jun 2015     

morenopalomares
Spain

The same as Mary (Redcamarocruiser) I think that your generosity shows when sharing on different sites, which is not a crime. It is not about having the members who report shared worksheets deciding whether you can upload them wherever you want. 

Before reporting, these members should  collate  information and verify so that the contributions are not unfairly removed.

Keep the good work!

15 Jun 2015     

1    2    Next >