Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help!!    

Help!!

Mini497
Peru

Help!!

Have you heard about Mena22,
I �ve downloading many listening activities from her and I �ve sent her my email three days ago and I haven �t got the audios..
Some help please. 

29 Jun 2015      

karagozian
France

Well, I think Mena (who is one of our top contributors) is tired, and I truly hope she is not worse.

Then, I would like to add that I went to check your account, especially concerning listening activities you uploaded promissing downloaders to send them the related audio. I saw people begging you for sending them audios for previous wss. That seemed to be more than 3 days. I �m sorry for that. But do not blame others for what you do not do yourself.

Why don �t you add the tapescript to your wss ? That would be simpler, and nobody would say a word.

30 Jun 2015     

Mini497
Peru

Dear karagozian,
I´ve sent all my audios, I even send them  a private messager asking them for their emails.
If you don`t know about it.. please don`t say anything about you don`t know.
I send all the audios even the same day!! 

30 Jun 2015