Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > penpals    

penpals

etoilist
Tunisia

penpals

Dear colleagues,

I am teaching 15-18 year old students in the UAE. My students are interested in having penpals from different parts of the world. I have students from the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Jordan, Syria, Nigeria, Benin,and Thailand . If you are interested send me an email and we can arrange what we can do. Have a good day

1 Sep 2015      

sassy_myers
Philippines

Hi!

I am interested in working with you.  My students are just a bit younger.  They are only 12 to 14 years old.  Do you think that that would do?  Thanks.

2 Sep 2015     

teacher_dave
Germany

Hi,

Great idea!  I have tried this in the past too, with some success. But it is hard to Keep it going longer term, so I am always looking for new contacts :-)  I have students aged 16-18 and their Level is lower intermediate. I am sure they would be interested in corresponding - what do you have in mind?

Dave 

2 Sep 2015     

Ensinus
Brazil

hi I have like seven, eight  students who would lik,me to exchanhge correspondences with people from other countries. Please contact me who is interest ...

28 Sep 2015