Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PENPALS WANTED    

PENPALS WANTED

sassy_myers
Philippines

PENPALS WANTED

Hi everyone! I am a Grammar teacher from the Philippines, and I teach Grade 8 students.  I currently have 29 reluctant English speakers.  Is anyone interested in working with me and my class in a correspondence project?

Age group of my students is between 12 to 14 years old.  They all have interesting stories to tell, but they are just not very confident in expressing themselves in English.  

I am looking forward to working with any of you in this project. 

2 Sep 2015      

hienmyxil
Vietnam

I like this

2 Sep 2015     

Mariquita
Spain

Hi Sassy!

I´d be really interested in working in such a motivating project! I´m teaching students of the  same age and some of them find the subject boring and unpractical so I believe that keeping a real contact with other students will definitely help them improving their skills making them aware of the importance of their second language!

Since this is the first time I try this kind of activity, would you help me with some tips about getting in touch? I was wondering if they could get to know your students through a blog where they could learn more about your country, traditions, hobbies...mine could elaborate some powerpoints to show your about our town in the south of Spain...

Hope it can be possible! Thanks so much!

Mariquita 

2 Sep 2015