Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > POSTCARD EXCHANGE PROJECT    

POSTCARD EXCHANGE PROJECT

Isabel L
Spain

POSTCARD EXCHANGE PROJECT

I �m copying my message again for you to see it. I �m getting quite a lot of private messages, but we can �t send the postcards if you don �t send me your email and school complete address. Please, if you are interested, send this information so that I can send you a file with al the school �s addresses. Thank you.
I ´d like to organize a simple activity for a group of 10 14/15 year old students with not so good experiences learning English and learning in general. I ´d like to get them interested in other people and other countries and make them see that they are able to achieve things, so I ´d like to organize a simple exchange of postcards written by students. When a postcard arrives, we put it on a map on the wall and the students will have to find out about the country the postcard comes from.
I ´ve done similar activities before and they have been really rewarding and motivating for students. Another advantage is that this doesn ´t take too much time or effort.
If you are interested in this project, please send me a private message and I ´ll send you more details. Please include:
  • Your name and email address
  • Your school name and postal address.
  • Your students ´ age.
  • Any ideas to improve the project.
I ´ll make a list of schools and send it to the participants on the 15th October ... if there are enough schools, of course.
Thank you all.

4 Oct 2015      

xxebruli
Turkey

H� ! my name is �lknur petek .I am a teacher in an Anatoi�an High school. I have students 14 years old to 16 years old.I am looking for pen friend for my students to improve their English.
�lknur petek
Atat�rk Anatolian High school
�stadyum street �
post code: 16050
� �
Osmangazi
Bursa / Turkey�

5 Oct 2015