Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Stolen powerpoints    

Stolen powerpoints

Damielle
Argentina

Stolen powerpoints

Just a quick note for those who don �t know how to surf the net to get powerpoints. Google has an option called "advanced search" (sorry it �s in Spanish) and then, "file format". Choose "powerpoint or ppt"  and type the topic. You �ll get plenty of them.  

Most of us are very concerned with the stolen worksheet but not about stolen powerpoints. It �s amazing the quantity of stolen powerpoints uploaded in this site!!!! Check it yourself.

Also read this post

24 Feb 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Thank you dear damielle! That �s the first thing I noticed this morning - the wheel of fortune powerpoint; however, I had to private message naranjas because, although I knew I had seen it before, I didn �t know how to search for it. So thank you very much for your precious information. Needless to say that it was the worst way to start my morning. Honesty is one of the greatest virtues not only for teachers but for every human being.

I think it would be wiser not to draw people �s attention to other material unless we are pretty sure  it  is that user �s contribution and no one else �s.

Have a nice Tuesday! (In Portugal it �s a holiday!)

mena

24 Feb 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Hi guys!

It seems that mass stealing is back in fashion these days.
Take a look at these: anaelim has uploaded twice my Ws �The dream house � and already has 60 points. Fair, huh? Clap

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=185266#thetop

I �m simply glad (!) she seems to have fallen in love with this Ws. Maybe that �s why she uploaded it twice?! Hug

Hugs from Romania!
Gabriela

24 Feb 2009     

donapeter
Romania

Been there, felt that!!!

24 Feb 2009     

nazlı
Turkey

Hi! my name is NAZLI. I �m from TURKEY. Nice to meet you. If you dowland my printables,
my teacher will
give high grade me.  HELP PLEASE  Tongue
  Embarrassed     
Thumbs Up

24 Feb 2009     

freddie
Canada

Dear Gabitza

How...what`s the word...clueless, I guess, that the person picks a very well-known member`s most downloaded (ie. most well known) worksheet!!!

24 Feb 2009