Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > questions focussing on ordinal numbers    

questions focussing on ordinal numbers

gharbi2009
Tunisia

thanks for your help

16 Oct 2015     

Jayho
Australia

You�re right cunliffe - I didn�t actually address the OP�s question

Not enough coffee ;-)

16 Oct 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

XXXXXXXXXXXXX 

17 Oct 2015     

Jayho
Australia

Ok I�ve had coffee   :-)  ... and chocolate ... and coca cola ....

If he is the president between the first and the third president, which president is he? He is the __________________ president.

If he is two presidents before the fourth president, which president is he? He is the _________________ president.

Cheers

Jayho

P.S.  Are the emoticons in the toolbar above still working - they don�t seem to work for me today.

17 Oct 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Who is the gorgeous guy in the poster?

(The problem is, we need to specifically address second, so this question doesn �t work, but I �m still trying.

I �m a cake girl myself. A piece of lemon drizzle and I �m on fire!
The emoticons went ages ago, Jayho. Now we use these things:-)))
EDit: Jayho, I think you�ve nailed it...!

17 Oct 2015     

Tapioca
United Kingdom

@ Jayho
Wait....there are emoticons?? Maybe I broke them.

Also, do you think the fact that Gharbi has already thanked us twice suggests he has lost interest in the Presidents?

17 Oct 2015     

Jayho
Australia

Earlier this year there were emoticons, then they disappeared from the toolbar above on the original reply.  But if you edited your reply, you would then see them on the toolbar. But now they don�t work on that toolbar (even though they are there), nor in the caf�. I don�t know if it�s my computer or a website issue. I keep getting messages about IE not working and then it shutting my page down.

Tap - has she/he thanked us twice? I can only see once. Maybe I need another coffee, and a piece of cake ...

17 Oct 2015     

< Previous   1    2