Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Electronic correspondence     

Electronic correspondence

Sandy60170
France

Electronic correspondence

Hello dear all I am still desperately looking for teachers who would accept email correspondence between my 14 - 15 years- old pupils and theirs I am French I teach English in a vocational school My students � level is poor so they really need to learn. Thanks a lot for your answers at [email protected]. Regards, Sandrine

3 Nov 2015      

vivivivie
Indonesia

Hi Sandrine,
I �m an English Teacher from Indonesia, and I �m interested to join this project. I teach in a secondary school in a small town in Java. Because we come from a small town, my students are rarely exposed to  foreigners, thus their interest in learning English aren �t that great too. So I think maybe with having foreigner friends to correspond with will make them more excited in learning English. Can you please tell me the details of your plan for this correspondence? I mean how will we pair the students? How many students do you have there by the way?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Olivia

3 Nov 2015     

lethulan88
Vietnam

Hi Sandrine,
I �m a teacher from Vietnam. I really impressive and excited about your idea. Can I join your project? Can you tell me more information about this project.
Hope to hear from you.

Regards,

Thu Lan 

3 Nov 2015