Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > HELP!    

HELP!

SM��
Turkey

HELP!

Can you advise me any series or sitcoms which can be watched in an intermediate English course?

7 Nov 2015      

joannajs
Poland

Friends or How I Met Your Mother might always be fun, there is always House MD if you need anything on medical matters, Law and Order as a courtroom drama. I �m sure everyone here has his/her favorites ;-)

7 Nov 2015     

tooomas
Poland

I love Friends and the Big Bang Theory, but I believe British English is easier to follow for students. That is why I would recommend:
- Miranda
- Keeping Up Appearances 
- Doctor Who

7 Nov 2015     

chuppacricri
France

The IT crowd

7 Nov 2015     

odetorak
Turkey

Lost is easier than what others have suggested but it has many important idioms. It is sometimes boring but mostly they are focused because it �s not that hard. As I know Turkish students, I recommend it. 

7 Nov 2015     

SM��
Turkey

Doctor who and The Big Bang Theory are good ideas. I will try them first and keep the others in hand. Thank you very much

10 Nov 2015