Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can I do it?    

Can I do it?

kohai
Latvia

Hi gharbi,
I agree with alienboy.
But if you ask about my own worksheets or ppts, I don �t find them so original to be protected by any copyright rules... If you or anybody else want to share them with colleagues, put on your websites, copy and change sth, I don �t mind. And I won �t ever complain about not putting my name under them. But some members here make a lot of really valuable contributions spending a lot of time on making them and I don �t think it would be nice to put their work online somewhere else without their permission. 

7 Dec 2015     

gharbi2009
Tunisia

Hi again Kohai!

So here an open request to all members to allow, if they don �t mind, to use their worksheets on our local webpage. It is much pleasure I feel every time I use esl worksheets with my students and when I tell them this worksheet is designed by a Spanish, Portuguese, English, Australian, Israeli...etc colleague, they start asking questions such as "How do you know all these people? Are they your close friends? where did you meet? It even happened to me to find written on the board " X is our teacher �s girlfriend" because I used her worksheets for sometime.
Have a nice evening.

7 Dec 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

My head is hung in shame.  I once let a class think that I was the creator of the fantastic ppt on the past continuous by guorkhan. I swelled with pride at my fantastic achievement! I swear that at the time, I really did convince myself as well as the class that I was the creator of this masterpiece.

7 Dec 2015     

SoLuna
Turkey

I speak in my stead: You can always share my worksheets anywhere you want.My aim in teaching has always been spreading the knowledge to the farthest points that can be reached.you don �t even need to keep my name on worksheets.just let people benefit and learn.

8 Dec 2015     

< Previous   1    2