Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My powerpoint has been reported and I don īt know why :(    

My powerpoint has been reported and I don īt know why :(

Jayho
Australia

Hi gulgunmurat

I think you are taking this way to seriously and need to move on.

Itīs not meant to be a big thing and you should not worry about it. Simply update your contribution and re-upload it.  We all live and learn and we certainly learn a lot from this site and community.

Your suggestion is more than likely not going to happen, so you just have to live with that. There are more important things to stress over.

Cheers

Jayho

9 Dec 2015     

gulgunmurat
Turkey

Hello Jayho,

THANKS  ALOT FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE TO CHEER ME UP. You can call me "Gülgün" because it is my real name. "Murat" is my husband īs. I created my user name with the combination of my name and his.  My colleague,  I am going to be a good girl and follow your advice, but I need your help again . I want to share an activity about translating from English to the native language of the students or vice versa. The problem is that it is not a worksheet or powerpoint. It is an activity. Can I share my contribution as a tutorial? Am I allowed to do so as a new member? Thanks for your help in advance? MANY THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE TO CHEER ME UP

Cheers  

9 Dec 2015     

Jayho
Australia

My pleasure, Gulgun.

Perhaps you can upload in the article category.  Make sure it is 100% English otherwise it might be reported.

Cheers

Jayho

10 Dec 2015     

gulgunmurat
Turkey

Greetings from Turkey Jayho, 

Thanks a lot 

10 Dec 2015     

< Previous   1    2