Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Oxford University Press SEMINAR with Michael Swan    

Oxford University Press SEMINAR with Michael Swan

freddie
Canada

Yes please tell us all about it. I`d love to hear all about it too! Take notes for us : )

27 Feb 2009     

vairor2
Italy

me too.. I �d love to go ... so please take lot sof notes so you  can tell us all about it!!!!Smile

27 Feb 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Yeah , girl !!! Go for it!!!It �s just a a chance in a million!!!!
 You �ll learn new approaches to grammar !!!
We  �ll be all waiting for you . Itwould be perfect, if u wish, to upload a printable summarizing the content of the conference and ur feedback!!! This way we can all have benefit.

Hope u enjoy your time there !!!
Good luck,
Nebal

27 Feb 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

WOW what an exciting opportunity!!!!! I wish I could be there! Are you going to get him to sign something? Do you have any of his books? He is the rock star of the grammar world! LOL
Can �t wait to hear all about it!!!1

27 Feb 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Dear colleagues,

Of course I will take notes and let you know! Fortunately I �m going with my mother, who �s a teacher as well, so there will be 2 people taking notes for all of you.

I �gotta � go now.

BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

MAR Smile

27 Feb 2009     

mokus19
Hungary

Just let us know what you learn! :)) I �m sure it will be very useful, you are lucky to be able to go!!!Thumbs Up

27 Feb 2009     

smi4ok
Latvia

Clap That �s great! You �re soooooooooo lucky! We want to know everything!

27 Feb 2009     

eng789
Israel

Lucky you.  Enjoy.

27 Feb 2009     

inspiration
Morocco

hi can �t wait to hear about it all !! have always wanted to keep abreast of newest grammar approaches ! hope you �ll bring us something we still haven �t heard of about grammar teaching! cheers

27 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2