Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you all!    

Thank you all!

atsitab
Portugal

Thank you all!

I �d like to share something with you.

Today I was at school correcting some of my students � work and one of my colleagues (she teaches arts) looked at one of my worksheets and said it looked very appealing and neat. It was one of the printables I uploaded here. 

I was really proud.  Since I joined this community of teachers I feel that I have improved my work.

Thank you all!  I have learnt a lot with you! 

Thanks!!! :o)small child with huge pencil

27 Feb 2009      

lovinglondon
Spain

Hi,
That is also my case. Nobody has told me that I �ve improved my WS, but I do know that I have. I use more colourful frames and backgrounds and so, the activities looks more attractive.
I also thank all those mates who have shown me the ideas to get so. THANK YOU!!

27 Feb 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I know that my colleagues from other disciplins are jealous of this website.

Aren �t we lucky to have one another?

28 Feb 2009     

atsitab
Portugal

Yes, you are right manonski.  My colleague who teaches french is always asking me if I know of any site like this for french teachers! 
I �m really addicted to this site!

28 Feb 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

May I say hello?  I have a long list of French websites.  Let me know if you would like it.  Half of my list appears on my blog page at www.site.fslprintables.com

I also have a big list of sites given to me by aftab57.  Sadly no site has compared to this one.

28 Feb 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Hi
I think we are giving our students example of co-oparation and good will.
I mention the name of the person I am using his/her ws in class and the country it came from. The kids are really excited about it.
Thank you all ;-)
orit

28 Feb 2009