Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > women empowerment    

women empowerment

lailataik
Morocco

women empowerment

Greetings dear colleagues
Thanks for your collaborations anduseful sharing, this is a great website and i feel lucky to be with you here.
Next week I will be starting a new unit called WOMEN  AND POWER and i find lack in resourses to introduce it esp that sts are asked to have an essay about the factors for the empwerment of women in society or the benifits that the society can draw from women �s participation in the process of development.
Please some help about resources related to this topic whether articals or just vocabulary flashcards or worsheets of reading comprehensionquestions....
THANKS IN ADVANCE
EFL Teacher LAILA from Morocco

3 Feb 2016      

balmau
Spain

Dear Laila:

There is a speech called KILLING US SOFTLY 4 which I have used with Intermediate students. I have uploaded a worksheet which will be downloadable tomorrow. I hope it is useful.

Beatriz Almau
Secondary School Teacher from Spain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTlmho_RovY

4 Feb 2016     

lailataik
Morocco

Thanks a billion Beatriz.It is really useful

20 Feb 2016