Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Members ´ blogs/websites    

Members ´ blogs/websites

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you - I have updated the list. Since it was up and running and people seem keen to download it, I �ve left it as a ws contribution. I promise to donate any points gained to giving new members some much-needed downloads. I haven�t added any descriptions as people can make their own minds up. I am so impressed by the standard of these websites; they are amazing!I �m also uploading the list to other sites. 
Thanks again!
LynneThumbs Up
Edit: Since the preview still isn�t showing so maybe not being downloaded so much, I will delete the ws at the end of today - losing the pointsCryWink - and re-upload tomorrow, to give it a wider airing. 

18 Feb 2016     

Mariethe House
France

The preview is showing Lynne . don �t worry. However the forum is not very busy at the moment .
Maybe it would be a good idea to post your idea on the forum again;; more people could see it and refer you to their sites or blogs then.

18 Feb 2016     

kohai
Latvia

Really great idea Lynne! You are always so helpful!
I promise to download your new ws when it will appear to start giving the lost points back!
And if I am not too late I suggest you to add  http://www.coolenglish.net by  john2128 and http://www.eslkidz.com by cbenglish. 
They both are ESL Printables members.
Good luck! 

18 Feb 2016     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Very useful! Thank you.

19 Feb 2016     

< Previous   1    2