Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help me get my account back please    

Help me get my account back please

sassouki83
Tunisia

Help me get my account back please

I wrote this message as a last resort. I have actually created this new account in order to be able to send it. My former account �s name is "Sassouki", I was a premium member before one of my colleagues (kindly but SLYLY) asked me to give him my password for him to be able to download some activities (as his own account had been deleted). I was stupid enough to give him the password and the first thing he did was change the password as well as the e-mail address. Besides that, once he got the account, he deleted me from his facebook friends � list. what can I do to get my account back? any suggestions? I have sent a private message to Victor but I haven �t got any answer yet. My account dates back to 2008 so I feel as if a part of my soul went with it. please do not let such an injustice happen! I �d rather see my old account cancelled than in his hands. I am counting on your support.

21 Feb 2016      

habibb
Tunisia

I �m really sorry for you. I was just looking at your worksheets. It �s a pity that you lost them. I guess that you have nothing to do  but wait for Victor �s decision. 

21 Feb 2016     

karagozian
France

Well I would like to know if it is possible to change one �s password ?????

21 Feb 2016     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Yes it is by going to account setting you can change any part of your data.

21 Feb 2016     

kohai
Latvia

Yes, karagozian, you can change any part, except the username at Edit my account under your Profile avatar.

Sassouki83, I am sorry  to hear about  the bad things happened to you. I can imagine how disappointed you are...

21 Feb 2016     

marane
Tunisia

Love all , trust a few ,do wrong to none . William Shakespeare

21 Feb 2016     

marane
Tunisia

SINCERELY NOOO COMMENT

21 Feb 2016     

morganalin
Portugal

No comments!!!

Really sorry for you.

You just have to wait for Victor �s decision. 

Hugs 

21 Feb 2016     

Manuhk
Hong Kong

Sassouki83, while I�m sorry for you, you are aware that giving your account details to others and let them download our contributions most definitely breaches the rules of this site to begin with, right? You basically enabled your colleague to steal our intellectual property, freeloading from us without contributing.

22 Feb 2016     

sassouki83
Tunisia

Manuhk, My �friend � had an account in eslprintables but he told me it had been hacked and deleted that �s why I gave him my password (I didn �t see him as a free-rider). Anyway, I do apologize if my silly (yet definitely spontaneous) act has offended you or anyone else. I cherish eslprintables and as I said I count on your support but if you deem it (I mean the members and victor of course) necessary to delete the account altogether for breach of the rules of the site I would understand and comply.

22 Feb 2016