Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Prayers for a student    

Prayers for a student

inmaaa86
Spain

Prayers for a student

Dear  colleagues
I am so sad for a sudent of my school who has committed suicide. I have no words. I pray for him and his family. I can �t understand how things like this happen. A 13 years old boy. I can �t almost write because my hands are shaking... 

9 Mar 2016      

rocmarfer
Spain

I �m so sorry to hear that. This happened to a classmate at that age when I was in school and it was devastating. It �s really terrible that people so young end up taking  their lives, especially when it �s because of things that can and will eventually change. My heart goes out to you and your school community.

9 Mar 2016     

amrodriguez
Spain

I¨m really sorry. It´s such a tragedy that someone so young decided to take his life away... I´ll pray for his family, friends and the school community because I know how terrible that is for all of you.

9 Mar 2016     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

I �m really sad. It �s hard to understand why the student has done it.

9 Mar 2016     

spinney
United Kingdom

That �s awful! A couple of similar things happened at our school when we were kids. We adults forget how crippling emotions are at that age. Very sad waste of a young life.

9 Mar 2016     

Mariethe House
France

Really sad...No words. CryHug

9 Mar 2016