Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption contest ( 28th March)     

Caption contest ( 28th March)

florimago
Spain

Caption contest ( 28th March)

Hi, everybody !  Thanks , Dale , for choosing my entry . Here´s a new picture  , looking forward to reading your witty comments 

28 Mar 2016      

georginasantanna
Portugal

Oh Molly, please say something! I �ve even brought you these flowers! It looks like your heart is made of wood!

28 Mar 2016     

georginasantanna
Portugal

I want to be left alone! Cannot stand this fella following me around with those flowers!

28 Mar 2016     

spinney
United Kingdom

"Wood you like some flowers?" (groan!) 

28 Mar 2016     

EwelinaEwelina
Japan

"Cheer up honey. There �s a nut for every bolt . And here I am for you"

28 Mar 2016     

maryse pey�
France

The ad for next Woody Alllen Comedy. Main characters : Hug Woodstock and Leaves Woodcroft...and maybe Woody Woodpecker for the ironico-sinical side (Don�t cut the line !)

28 Mar 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

This reminded me of this comedy duo, who I used to watch when I was 33, er, I mean 3 . I never liked them much, but there was a time when we all used to go round, going �Weed �... You �ll have to watch the clip to see what I mean. Listen to how the narrator says �packet �. So posh! (pecket)

Oh, a caption... Still thinking.
Lynne  

28 Mar 2016     

sarguero
Spain

IKEA sales and customer service

28 Mar 2016     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Bill and Ben are delightful! Thank you, Lynne!

28 Mar 2016     

leaponover
United States

Do you have the name of a good divorce attorney?  It �s time to dump this dead wood.

28 Mar 2016     

douglas
United States

"I wish this birch wood get off the phone and listen to what my tulips are saying. Maybe I should just leaf."

(Like Spinney said: "Groan")

29 Mar 2016     

1    2    Next >