Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > MICHAEL SWAN OXFORD U. PRESS Seminar    

MICHAEL SWAN OXFORD U. PRESS Seminar

arkel
Ireland

I agree with  ivona. Then we can all see it.

1 Mar 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

As cheezels said, it �s better to put it on a worksheet, that way all those who are interested can read it, and people who �s not in the forum now won �t miss it.
It would be a pity because it was a really interesting talk.

1 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Mar ,
whilst I would be more than happt to download it as worksheet there is another solution. You can create a mediafire account (takes five minutes at most) and upload your document there and provide a link on messageboard.

1 Mar 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Please do... and someone else (not you so you are not advertising your own worksheet heheLOL) can put a note in the forum saying it is there for people who are interested? Although I wouldn �t care one bit if you advertised it because I am dying to read what he said!

1 Mar 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

haha Aftab... as a new convert to this great mediafire site.. I too suggested that to Mar Big smile
SEE GREAT MINDS DO THINK ALIKE!!!!
(PS the media fire site was awesome for me to upload the powerpoints I had made for my NZ course and for my English lit course as I could give the students the links so that they could have the materials as a bonus! Thank you so much Aftab for that great tip a couple of months ago!!!!)

1 Mar 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Alright. I �ll do it the quickest way. I �ll download it and anyone who �s interested will read it.
I don �t know anything about mediafire (I �m probably too old for those modern things) LOL

Dear cheezels, one day when you have time (in summer) you �ll have to teach me about those things!!!!!! By the way, what I �m really advertising here is Michael Swan �s work because HE DESERVES IT!!!!!!! I wish you �d been there with me, all of you!!!

BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Mar 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

OK, It �s there. In 3 hours time you can have it for free.

HUGSSSS!!!!!!!

1 Mar 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

So if "he" gets over 30 points for his awesomeness shall we email him and tell him he is now a premium member LOL

1 Mar 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Great idea dear Cheezels!!!!! Wouldn �t it be wonderful??????

1 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

mar,
That �s fine and personally i will download it but many teachers will probably miss it. You could mail it to one of us (take your pick). if I get it I can upload it and provide link in the next 20 minutes.

1 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >