Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What are you reading at the moment?    

What are you reading at the moment?

Jayho
Australia

What are you reading at the moment?

Hi everyone

It�s the first of the month (where I am) and I thought I�d find out what you are reading at the moment.

I�m reading Marley& Me and it is very entertaining.

Cheers

Jayho

30 Apr 2016      

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

I �ve just finished "The Chronicles of Amber" by Roger Zelazny. I liked it.

30 Apr 2016     

nasreddine Sarsar
Tunisia

Linguistic Imperialism by Robert Phillipson  

30 Apr 2016     

glutenfree
Poland

I have already finished reading this book: Guerrilla Selling 2.0

1 May 2016     

grasis
Brazil

I am finishing "After you" by Jojo Moyes it is as good as the first one!

1 May 2016     

WanderingJoe
Nicaragua

I am reading Chekhov �s short stories.

1 May 2016     

FrauSue
France

The Hound of The Baskervilles by Conan Doyle. 

1 May 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

�The Tenant of Wildfell Hall �. Previous to that, �The Professor �.
�Jane Eyre � is my favourite novel, so now I have a bit of spare time, I am reading through the Brontes � work. Nothing will ever rival �Jane Eyre � though. 

1 May 2016     

spinney
United Kingdom

I �m reading "Very Good Jeeves" (again) but I recently finished "Death on Demand" by Jim Kelly. Also dipping into "Mother Tongue" by Bill Bryson when the mood takes me.

Edit: @ Lynne. Love the Brontes but never read that. Loved Jane Erye but Wuthering Heights is one of my all-time faves. Such a shame that woman didn�t live longer. Imagine what she would have left behind. So young as well. What was going on with that family?

1 May 2016     

yanogator
United States

I just finished Stephen King �s Finders Keepers, and was very pleasantly surprised, because I was expecting a horror novel, but got a really good thriller instead. I bought two other books of his at the same time, so I �m looking forward to those. But, while I was finishing it, the newest (but no longer new) Jack Reacher novel by Lee Child, Make Me, arrived, so I �m about halfway through that now. It �s as good as all the others, and maybe even better.

Bruce 

1 May 2016     

Jayho
Australia

Hi all

Thanks for sharing your current reads.  Out of that list, I have read one: The Professor, and I really enjoyed it.  I shall check out the others for my To Read list.

Have a great week!

Cheers

Jayho

1 May 2016     

1    2    Next >