Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Chat room Open    

Chat room Open

eng789
Israel

Chat room Open

All those in favor say,  aye.

2 Mar 2009      

Caroline565
Australia

Im afraid eng789 that U have taken this up as a challenge...which was not my intention at all dear! As u must have noticed I closed my thread for the one purpose of not causing any upset by my opinion. �And thats all that it was (an opinion)and i tried to elaborate on why it was my opinion. But it �s Victors site and I certainly would not take the liberty to assume that it was mine and have the boldness to ask for a vote on it. � I might have felt like doing it hon..but would never do. �I will go along with whatever Victor wishes to do and without any vote I will accept whatever HE says. � Take care, Caroline.

2 Mar 2009     

Zora
Canada

I say "yea"! Smile or... "aye - aye" captain! 

2 Mar 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

I think that u are right ladybird..I really do! � Victor has expressed his thoughts on the matter and from his valued experience he will do what he thinks is right.. OMG what did i bother to start this thread for...I dont want to make enemies here!!! �So Im not going to comment any further.

2 Mar 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Thanks Ladybird...you are so right...I have over-reacted.. Ok lets drive on and keep the "pedal to the metal" lol. Take care. Caroline.�Hug

2 Mar 2009     

trelly
Argentina

Aye! let �s go for a chat room! Thumbs Up

2 Mar 2009     

poleta
Spain

Aye I want a chat room!

2 Mar 2009