Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > No access to some contributions    

No access to some contributions

morenopalomares
Spain

No access to some contributions

Dear friends and colleagues,

I may be doing something wrong but I have tried several times to have access to some contributions, with no avail. When selected the display is the general section page. An example:
Title: High Tech Devices � Boardgame by member TINAJA. When I click on it, it goes straight to the general section under the name Boardgame Worksheets.

Weird, isn �t it?

Could somebody help me out? This has happened to me a lot lately.

Very thankful for your interest. 

23 Jun 2016      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

If you insert the topic, the number of ws and ppts will be huge. To narrow your search, you need to type the topic as well as the author. It has always worked for me.
The only boardgame  by Tinaja is this one:

hope this helps.

ASCINCOQUINAS.

23 Jun 2016     

kohai
Latvia

Yes, it is weird. But, sorry, can�t help. I tried to open High Tech Devices� Boardgame at tinaja�s account and also couldn�t manage to do that. All tinaja�s worksheets are accessible exept the mentioned one. 

24 Jun 2016     

victor
Spain

Hi,

It has been my error. Please try again. I think the problem is solved now. 

Thanks for pointing out the problem. I was not aware of this error.

Greetings

Victor 

24 Jun 2016     

kohai
Latvia

Dear Victor,
Yes, I checked and it does work  properly now. Thank you!
BTW, as you are on the site, I�d like to ask you about Online ex-es...

Why is it allowed to post the same Online exercise twice or even more times? I know a member who has posted 14 online ex-es and FIVE of them are copies of his/her own work. It is impossible to report them because of Server Error (404 - File or directory not found). That is why almost every day there are repeated ex-es in Newest exercises on the main screen of EnglishExercises.org (today is not exception). Sometimes even more annoying it becomes when you do searching.

I admire and love your sites!
Best  wishes,
kohai 

24 Jun 2016     

morenopalomares
Spain

I appreciate your being so helpful - all of you, dear friends and colleagues.

27 Jun 2016