Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How to dowload a bbc video    

How to dowload a bbc video

loic
France

How to dowload a bbc video

Hello everybody!

I would like to download this BBC video : http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/36531378
but I don �t know how to do it.
Is there an online downloader and converter? How can I easily do it without getting any virus in my computer?

Thanks in advance !

30 Jun 2016      

Anthoni
Thailand

Hi Ioic,

I use Internet Download Manager to download any videos that are on web pages. It automatically comes on screen if there is a video that can be downloaded. You just click on it and it will save the video to your computer. 

It  won �t download from BBC iplayer though!

I hope this was helpful for you.

Anthoni 

30 Jun 2016     

Gi2gi
Georgia

had to post this, as the main page was somehow messed up. (with much respect to Anthoni)

30 Jun 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I second that, Giorgi! Respect to Anthoni. This guy �s powerpoints are life savers! Check them out. I have used his dingbats and fun power points with loads of groups, as have my colleagues. 

30 Jun 2016     

Anthoni
Thailand

Hi Gi2gi and Cunliffe,

Just a quick note to the both of you. Thanks for sorting the page out and your kind support; unfortunately, I didn�t resize the JPEG before posting!

Anthoni.

30 Jun 2016