Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Science Fair Help    

Science Fair Help

gportiglioti
Brazil

Science Fair Help

Hello Folks, 

Here �s Geovane, from Brazil, I �d like to ask you for some help.

There �s going to be a science fair at the school where I teach, the theme is TIME. The problem is that all the possible things we could do related to that (calendars, clocks, psychological time) seem to be already taken. I have two groups of students and we have to come up with something related to that. I would like to ask some suggestions, please. That would be very helpful.  

Thank you so much!!!

Love ya �ll 

15 Aug 2016      

kateinNY
United States

What an interesting topic for the science fair! How about something on "reaction time" and our reflexes?  Here are some good ideas:  https://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/chreflex.html    and this http://www.hometrainingtools.com/a/measure-reaction-time-science-project

Good luck!

15 Aug 2016     

elderberrywine
Germany

Could you do something about "memory"? that �s a time phenomenon and offers a wide range of ideas and topics. 

16 Aug 2016     

ldeloresmoore
China

You could do something about the passage of time and how it relates to families. 

It could encourage teens to interact with older generations to talk about how they used their time and how long tasks took when they were young compared to the same tasks today.

Or --- a different topic --- how about time management? How to people allocate time?

16 Aug 2016     

ldeloresmoore
China

You could do something about the passage of time and how it relates to families. 

It could encourage teens to interact with older generations to talk about how they used their time and how long tasks took when they were young compared to the same tasks today.

Or --- a different topic --- how about time management? How do people allocate time?

16 Aug 2016     

kiscsepo
Hungary

Hello,

Time travelling has come to my mind....There are a plenty of films that deal with the topic (e.g Back to the future)... 

16 Aug 2016     

redcamarocruiser
United States

The relativity of time: How does time pass for you? Evaluate how different conditions influence our ability to estimate the passage of time.

16 Aug 2016     

Minka
Slovenia

What is the time at the South (North) Pole? 
What do you think should the time be there (now)? Why? 
Geographical location longitude and latitude, time zones etc.

19 Aug 2016     

gportiglioti
Brazil

Thank you so much, folks.

we are going to use 2 of your suggestions!

You �re great!!!

XOXO,

Geovane P. 

22 Aug 2016