Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Penfriends    

Penfriends

mkals90
Austria

Penfriends

Austrian teacher is looking for new friends for his students,

I would like to start a penfriend project with my 13 students (age 13-14) via E-Mail. I think one mail per week would be great if that’s possible for you. If you are interested don’t hesitate to contact me.

26 Sep 2016      

rachelidelouya
Israel

Hi I think that I am the teacher you are looking for! I have 8 students who would like to take part in this project! Please contact me by my e mail: [email protected]. I am from Israel and I also look for a penfreind for my students. They are 16 years old and its just boys..
Racheli 

26 Sep 2016     

rachelidelouya
Israel

my e mail is: [email protected]

26 Sep 2016     

Antoniofg86
Spain

Hi everyone,

I would be also interested in this kind of projects. I teach different levels and I am sure that my intermediate students will find this partnership quite interesting.

Do not hesitate to contact me to discuss this fantastic idea.

Best,

Antonio 

26 Sep 2016     

alis6
Ukraine

My students are 16-17. I would be glad and excited to be accepted to the team of exchanging emails.

26 Sep 2016