Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > New website: asking for help    

New website: asking for help

yuliya888
Ukraine

Dear Victor,
thanks a lot for everything you do for teachers. Looking forward to seeing my worksheets at a new site. Good luck! 

5 Oct 2016     

yjlangbroek
Netherlands

Dear Victor,

What a great idea! I �m all for online activities. My worksheets are at your disposal as well. Good luck with all that hard work. I wouldn �t know where to get the time and I �m so grateful you �re doing this all for us teachers.  My teaching will be more interesting to my pupils thanks to you. . :-)

5 Oct 2016     

naoura
Turkey

feel free to use my worksheets good luck victor

5 Oct 2016     

anamarbelen
Spain

Of course, you can count on me and my worksheets, V�ctor. Good luck with your new challenge.

5 Oct 2016     

tulka
Slovenia

No problem at all. :)

5 Oct 2016     

ohermann
Czech Republic

No problem with me and my account as well. I can hardly wait to see your new web. Fingers crossed.

5 Oct 2016     

almaire
Spain

You can count on me too, Victor. Thanks and good luck!

5 Oct 2016     

Jemila
Tunisia

Hi Victor,
of course feel free, good luck. 

5 Oct 2016     

victoryturk1
Turkey

As we are a great family here ,we share everything. My worksheets  are yours,too

5 Oct 2016     

medderraz
Morocco

Hi. What a wonderful type of news !!
    Thanks a lot for your dedication & creativity .. It �s my pleasure if I find my humble few Worksheets reused in another website ; not only as they used to be, but being interactive !! This GREAT website has really made a big difference , for me & for many other colleagues; & I �m quite sure the new one will do wonders ! 
You can count on me & you can count me in, too !  God Bless you .. 

5 Oct 2016     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    Next >