Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Pen pals    

Pen pals

01marissa
Spain

Pen pals

Hello again! I �m an English teacher from Palamós- Catalonia- Spain and I �m looking for e pen pals for my pupils to begin with a culture project echanging e-mails .
I �ve got a lot of pupils and we like to do do the project with as many countries possible. I �m looking for schools from far-off countries who learn English as a second language for my sixth graders and pupils from English speaking countries for my 5th graders. They are looking forward to start ! and I �m looking for your answers!!!

Thanks!

Marissa 

5 Oct 2016      

nyarlatotep
Mexico

Hi,Marissa

My name is Cecilia Sierra. I am an English teacher. I teach different grades. The school where I work is

CELEX ESIME Culhuacan In Mexico City. I am really interested in your project.  In this moment I am teaching basic levels, every

month we change the levels that we teach. I mention this because it doesn �t matter the level I teach my students are people

who care as me about being in touch with native speakers. 

How can we do it? As I said before they are not children but I can say that they are people who don �t do something wrong.

please, let me know if you are interested about it.

Thanks, waiting for your reply.

5 Oct 2016     

Daiane
Brazil

Hi. i �m interested too. I teach 14-19 tenagers in Brasil, who study high school, but they have pretty basics skills in English. But I think this should be pretty exciited for both of them talking to a foreign person.
Let me know if you are interested about it!
Cecilia, we should talk about that too! Waht do you think? 
Thanks in advance!
Daiane 

5 Oct 2016     

Olmi5
Russian Federation

Dear Marissa,
Your proposition is very interesting for me and my students. I �m English teacher from Russia and I have many pupils from 11 to 14 years old . My email is   [email protected]. I live in Nizhny Novgorod region and work in a secondary school. If you are interested write please.     Thanks a lot         Olga

5 Oct 2016     

afef nassah
Tunisia

hi thank you for your invitation. i am an english teacher from Tunis. I AM TEACHING SECONDARY SCHOOL and my students have the will to email your students. we will be so glad if we exchange e mails with you and your students.

6 Oct 2016     

afef nassah
Tunisia

hi thank you for your invitation. i am an english teacher from Tunis. I AM TEACHING SECONDARY SCHOOL and my students have the will to email your students. we will be so glad if we exchange e mails with you and your students.

6 Oct 2016     

cennet1
Turkey

Dear Marissa,

My name is Serkan GAYAF. I am an English teacher in TURKEY. I teach 2,3,4 grades. The school where I work is

The city AYDIN In TURKEY. I am really interested in your project.  My email is [email protected]

please, let me know if you are interested about it.

Thanks, waiting for your reply.

8 Oct 2016     

Oksana271230
Russian Federation

Hello. My name is Oksana Ryabova. I �m an  English teacher in secondary school in Russia(Moscow). I have pupils of all ages. We are very interested in your suggestion.
My email is [email protected] 
If you are interested, let me know. Thanks. 

9 Oct 2016     

Tonguista
United Kingdom

Dear friends,
I run a language school in Spain, and I teach both English and French.
I am looking for penfriends for my students (most of them are 5.17 years old).
I wonder if anyone would be interested in taking part in this project.
Please, do no hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards,
PAULA

20 Feb 2017