Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > HELLO    

HELLO

mariamit
Greece

Nota, what you are suggesting wouldn �t really simplify anything. The best file is .doc for all the above mentioned reasons. If you find it time consuming to change the names, create various folders and save the files in those. I rarely write on this forum and I have been a member here for about three months now. I don �t believe any of the answers given to you are rude. I think it is constructive criticism. We are all stating our opinion freely.

4 Mar 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Just to re-cap what Zora said.
We �re neither strict, hard or mean here.

Not all suggestions, such as yours, are agreeable to everyone.
Just because they don �t agree with you doesn �t make them mean.
Anyone putting forth a suggestion has to be prepared for people who don �t agree.
I �m a native speaker and there is not one person here who was impolite to you.
NOT ONE.
In fact, they even gave reasons why they like the system as it is.
They used time, thought and consideration on your suggestion.

So instead of pointing the finger at others and accusing them of being mean, perhaps the problem is that you don �t understand English well enough to recognize polite people when you see them.
L

4 Mar 2009     

douglas
United States

UMMMM?

I �m guessing a post or two has been deleted--either way:  ".doc" and the names are fine.

Douglas

5 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2