Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A query    

A query

jfaraujo
Portugal

A query

Hi everyone!

I wrote an e-book for children aged 6-12 in English and I was wondering if it would be OK to put a link here to the book and the publishing company where people can buy it.
It �s a nice fairy tale like story and I think that both English native speaking children and children learning English as a Second Language would like to read it.
I would really like to know what you think! 

19 Nov 2016      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I think, in theory, it �s against the rules, but nobody seems to mind..Post it and see.I am keen to see it anyway...

20 Nov 2016     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I think that if it is English material, it is ok. We have seen people advertising their site and their material wasn’t for free either.

20 Nov 2016     

jfaraujo
Portugal

Thank you Lynne and Silvia, for your advice.
I am going to post the link here and we �ll see what happens!

So here it is! It is a simple story for children, a story about courage and kindness.
You have the right to see a page of the book, if you want to take a peek! 

20 Nov 2016     

MoodyMoody
United States

Most people (there are exceptions) don �t mind as long as it isn �t completely commercial, has something to do with ESL or EFL teaching, and isn �t repeated too many times. What we strenuously object to are companies posting all kinds of ads that have nothing to do with English teaching. I haven �t seen any lately, but we are about to get to Christmas shopping season, so I hope we �ve chased them off for good.

20 Nov 2016     

jfaraujo
Portugal

Hi Moody!
The book can be used as an EFL or ESL resource as the story is mostly written in the past simple, with a bit of present simple in the dialogues, so it can be considered that way.
Thanks for your opinion! 

20 Nov 2016