Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Asking for penfriends    

Asking for penfriends

loic
France

Asking for penfriends

Hi everybody!!

I �m a French teacher living in Brittany, in the west of France and I �m looking for penfriends for 2 of my classes.
There are 28 pupils in the 1st class , they are 12 years old ( 3rd year of English); The  second class consists of 28 pupils (aged 13) too (some of them sent postcards and  letters to penfriends last year). we could exchange letters and perhaps mails later on.

So if you are interested, please send me a message.Thanks  in advance and have a nice day!

8 Jan 2017      

olaola
Italy

Why don �t you try on etwinning? I saw a lot of requests for exchanging letters both in English and French

8 Jan 2017     

Emimo
Poland

Bonjour! Hello there!

If you are still interested in finding penfriends, I teach two classes of 12 year olds (19 students and 21 students). They would be super excited to exchange letters with other students of English as a second language.
Greetings from Gda�sk, Poland!

9 Jan 2017     

nievesgomez
Spain

Hello Loic
I am very interested in writing letters to friends, and we could also talk via skype in the ICT classroom.
We are from a small sea town in the northwet of Spain.
I have three groups of 5th grade (56 students) and three groups of 6th grade (62 students)
Best regards
Maria Gomez 

10 Jan 2017     

Tonguista
United Kingdom

Dear friends,

I run a laguage school in Spain, and I teach both English and French.
I am looking for penfriends for my students (most of them are 5-17 years old).
I wonder if anyone would be interested in taking part in this project.
Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

PAULA 

20 Feb 2017