Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Script print     

Script print

IrenFishka503
Ukraine

Script print

Hello!
Would you help me please?
I am looking for the Script Print because in our country pupils of the 1-st form have to use only this print while writing letters in English. It is a new law in our country so we don �t know what is the example of this kind of print. Google gives a lot of variants of the  Script Print. What is correct? 

Thanks a lot for your help! 

11 Jan 2017      

Lovely Lana
Greece

Print Script - a style of handwriting which uses simple unjoined letterforms, resembling printed lettering; print hand.

11 Jan 2017     

IrenFishka503
Ukraine

Thank you! I know what Print Script is but there are different kinds of the same printed letters. Would you show me the picture of Print Script letters? 
THANKS A LOT! 

11 Jan 2017     

Lovely Lana
Greece

Try this: http://www.unask.com/website/handwriting/new_web_pages/pscript.htm

I really hope I helped I might be mistaken but as far as I understand, from now on children shouldn �t be taught to write in cursive, i.e. to join letters but to write in letters  that resemble printed letters. Here �s is the link I found it:
http://www.segodnya.ua/life/education/shkola-po-novomu-chto-izmenitsya-dlya-pervoklashek-s-1-sentyabrya-747478.html
just scroll down and you �ll see the required changes as far as the English teaching is concerned

11 Jan 2017     

IrenFishka503
Ukraine

Thank you for your help! 

11 Jan 2017     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You could use this resource to make your own worksheets for your pupils to trace print script

12 Jan 2017     

IrenFishka503
Ukraine

The site is fantastic! Thank you very much!

14 Jan 2017