Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.





ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board


ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > A bedding question :)    

A bedding question :)

Russian Federation

A bedding question :)
Dear colleagues,
what īs the English for the type of bed linen set that we buy for a double bed (king-size maybe) that contains one large sheet, pillowcases and TWO single duvet/blanket covers - one for each person separately? It īs different from a standard or king-size double bedding sets, as it needs 2 blankets to go with it.
In Russia we call it a "Family Set".
How about in other countries? 

12 Feb 2017      

United States

I could not find a set with 2 duvet blanket covers. That packaging option seems to be unavailable in stores in the US. However, one can order the twin size duvet cover with pillow case separately and combine them into a set at home. http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/bedroom/10651/

12 Feb 2017     


We don īt have that in the US.

12 Feb 2017     


We don īt have that option either.  If that was required, the customer would buy the items separately.

13 Feb 2017     


I don īt think that this exists in the UK either.

15 Feb 2017