Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Lost my digital material in a fire. Need Help with LISTENING TESTS + AUDIO- Particularly from Portuguese teachers !     

Lost my digital material in a fire. Need Help with LISTENING TESTS + AUDIO- Particularly from Portuguese teachers !

espamol
Portugal

Lost my digital material in a fire. Need Help with LISTENING TESTS + AUDIO- Particularly from Portuguese teachers !

I was made fun of by someone on this site when I asked for some support material, which proved that not everybody here is as nice they seem.

I lost my áudios for the listening tests . I need listening tests about the world of work, the Media, A World of many Languages.

One more favour, can anyone send me the áudio files of the CD of the former book LOG IN 10º ano.
Thanks for all the help you can give me.
Paula 

7 Mar 2017      

sofiacustodio
Portugal

Hello, 
I �m a Portuguese teacher too, if you send me your email, I can send you listening tests and audio. Have you got aula digital or Escola Virtual? I take most of mine from there.

7 Mar 2017     

elisabetegomes
Portugal

Hello.

I can �t do much more now as I have lessons in a few minutes but you can get lots of Listening activities and files from this site:  
http://www.breakingnewsenglish.com/

Elisabete Gomes 

7 Mar 2017     

Istruka
Portugal

Hi,

I use listening tests from British Council and Escola Virtual. Right now I can �t send links from other websites because this is not my computer but I will try not to forget to send you some links as soon as I have my computer back.

Marta Curto 

8 Mar 2017