Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > How is the weather?    

How is the weather?

cbenglish
United States

How is the weather?

Hi Everyone!

Having some crazy spring weather here. It �s cold one day and hot the next. I guess that �s just climate change happening. Probably not good, especially for farmers and those growing crops. Anyway, I was just coming up with some new activities for my young ones and thought I would share them here. These are perfect anytime of year to go over the weather and practice using some vocabulary and phrases that are the beginnings of almost any conversation we may have with anyone.  I think these could be very helpful for beginners who are studying English. Also good for talking about likes and dislikes. Enjoy!

8 Mar 2017      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Is it �How �s the weather? � or �What �s the weather like? � Is the first one American? 

8 Mar 2017     

redcamarocruiser
United States

"How is the weather [today/outside]" is American.

8 Mar 2017     

falafel
Tunisia

Great. They are very useful . Thanks alot for sharing this with us.

9 Mar 2017     

kirt2017
United States

This is cool! Talking about the weather is a great way to start a conversation. It is also something we can see each day! Very useful!

22 Sep 2017