Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How to log in as teacher in liveworksheets.com ?    

How to log in as teacher in liveworksheets.com ?

redcamarocruiser
United States

How to log in as teacher in liveworksheets.com ?

I am having trouble setting up and accessing liveworksheets.com . I created an account for myself, and one account for a student, but now when I want to log in, it gives me the login box for a student. Where is the login to login as a teacher so that I can set up a workbook, edit worksheets, etc. ? https://www.screencast.com/t/LimMgTtWfM screenshot showing what I see.

17 Mar 2017      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi
I �m with a similar problem. The username and password Victor sent me doesn �t work; when I click the enter button, they are erased. I sent a pm to Victor ... waiting for him to have some free time and check the inbox.

Let �s  wait  :-)

Linda 

17 Mar 2017     

Gi2gi
Georgia

hi, it seems you are already logged in. Teacher �s log in / out link is above, next to FAQ and my account. The login form you have marked on the screenshot is for Ss only. You will need to logout first to be able to see the login link.

17 Mar 2017     

kohai
Latvia

Giorgi is right. Teacher�s Log in is this one, next to F.A.Q. It turns to Log out when you have logged in.

P.S. Have never had any problems to log in, except the cases when the username or password had been entered wrongly.

17 Mar 2017     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Thank you for your answers.

17 Mar 2017