Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > No Stars anymore    

No Stars anymore

epit
Turkey

No Stars anymore

No stars anymore .Fine.May be it wasn �t used efficiently or it was difficult .

27 Mar 2017      

yanogator
United States

?

27 Mar 2017     

spinney
United Kingdom

I didn �t notice until you said. Probably using up resources or memory or something on those lines.

27 Mar 2017     

Gi2gi
Georgia

I feel it was a good idea to remove the rating system.... one would really feel depreciated if someone ( mistakingly or not) rated one �s ws one star out of five.�

27 Mar 2017     

Mariethe House
France

Here is a link that can explain it. http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=53639

27 Mar 2017     

spied-d-aignel
France

Hi, well I for my self must say that I am quite happy that this rating thing has disappeared, thanks Victor!:)))

27 Mar 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I agree. Unless you are forced to vote, it �s too arbitrary. A bit like democracy.  Anyway, bye bye rating system. 

27 Mar 2017     

redcamarocruiser
United States

I also prefer not having a rating system. The number of downloads already says something about the quality of a worksheet.

Edit to reply to those below:

kohai Yes, indeed, the comments say more.
@karagozian Good point!

27 Mar 2017     

kohai
Latvia

It seems I am the only one who is a bit nostalgic for the rating system...
I loved adding the max stars to the wss I found useful and liked a lot. I thought they made  the contributors smiling... 

@redcamarocruiser: I think the comments say even more...

27 Mar 2017     

karagozian
France

There was a positive point though. That was to counterbalancr those very old members you CAN Never compete with. Wth 2999 downloads and more. Haha. Personally i do not care. Thanks Victor for everything.

28 Mar 2017     

manonski (f)
Canada

If a person uploaded here to get stars, maybe they were doing it for the wrong reasons. I could not care less whether or not a person likes my work or not. I do my worksheets for my students. Not for points or stars. If you like them, fine. If you don �t, that �s fine too.

28 Mar 2017     

1    2    Next >