Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Teachers needed for Mars    

Teachers needed for Mars

EstherLee76
Peru

Teachers needed for Mars

Hi Everyone,

Did you hear the news? A delegation has just arrived from Mars and to assist with communication levels, they are looking for English teachers urgently. I heard it’s good pay although teachers who accept the job will be incommunicado for a long time since mobile phone service does not yet reach Mars.

If you are interested you can contact wwww.aprilfools.com.

Cheers,

Esther

1 Apr 2017      

valodra
France

I heard these aliens were speaking French....
French mobiles don �t work - anyway ....
 I �d be glad to help !!! for translation....
Val 

1 Apr 2017     

spinney
United Kingdom

I have a smattering of Klingon but I don �t know Martian. What language is the interview in?

1 Apr 2017     

MoodyMoody
United States

I think I know someone who �d be interested:

1 Apr 2017     

maryse pey�
France

Personal message for Spinney :

You - stop - are - stop - waited - stop - for - stop - immediate - stop - job - stop - as - stop - the - stop - universal - stop - translator - stop - for - stop - Martians - stop - on - stop - Mercury - stop !

The - stop - expected - stop - language - stop - is - stop - FISH (First Interview Special Hope)...

URGENT... URGENT... URGENT...

1 Apr 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Now, if it was teachers needed for Mars bars, I �d be the first to volunteer.

1 Apr 2017     

maryse pey�
France

1st question Lynne : do you accept to taste the FROZEN part ot the planet BAR ?

1 Apr 2017     

valodra
France

I think the FROZEN part of planet BAR is....a great idea !!! ;-)))

For you to know, I have just ( well, on Friday at school...) signed a petition against...WATER. Pfffffff!!! ( my Science colleagues are kinda playful....;-)
The pupils came up to the staff room & asked us to sign a petition against  Dihydrogen Monoxide.... ( = How gullible are we ??? ) ( Errr ...It�s ...WATER. :-(((
You know what ? I signed it!!! Pffff! I hate all these pesticides.............!:-)))
Have a great weekend!
Val
.....Mind you, French people never use water : they do not wash, nor drink water ( ...). On second thoughts, I was right to sign, no????
:D

1 Apr 2017     

MoodyMoody
United States

She �d be disappointed if there were a ban on dihydrogen dioxide.

(from "Peroxide Blonde in a Hopped-Up Model Ford", Brian Setzer and the Nashvillains.) 

1 Apr 2017