Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Certificate Models.    

Certificate Models.

medderraz
Morocco

Certificate Models.

Dear All, 
I wish you are doing just fine & bursting with energy & enthusiasm as usual   We are receiving an American guest teacher in our high school, in Tangier, Morocco.. She is going to give a speech to our Students.. And we will give her a Certificate of gratitude & recognition ! We �ve looked at some models on the net, but I �m wondering if anyone of you; Dear Colleagues & Friends, has something stunning & remarkable for our  special guest teacher  I mean in both its template & text ..
Thank you in advance & God Bless you  ...

4 Apr 2017      

Jayho
Australia

Hi Medderraz

It looks like no-one has something stunning or remarkable so everyone must be using standard templates from the net.

I would like to suggest that the paper it is printed on will also make it very special. Yesterday, my boss printed out award certificates on very bright yellow paper.  He always chooses different paper each term, and I usually don �t blink an eyelid at his choice, but yesterday I stood there eyes wide, staring (in horror) at these gaudy, bright yellow certificates. That clarified to me that the paper is also of great importance.

Cheers

Jayho 

6 Apr 2017