Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Interesting visualisation option for ESL lessons    

Interesting visualisation option for ESL lessons

folidom
Germany

Interesting visualisation option for ESL lessons

Dear teachers, I came across that new project and thought it to be worth sharing it with you. If you want to have a look at www.kickstarter.com/projects/947034083/vocabulary-maps-workbook?ref=email
My students love working with pictures and they �re always interested in studying vocabulary that way.
Have a nice day! 

24 May 2017      

leaponover
United States

Thanks for sharing this.  I backed it.  Hoping we can mix and match eventually to get the package we need.

24 May 2017     

leaponover
United States

Would just like to say that I had a skype call with these folks and they are very kind and very passionate.  Back them and help this project grow.  Their end goal is to have 15k to 20k vocab words mapped out.  They are putting in lots of effort and let �s reward them by backing them :-)

28 May 2017