Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Counting Fish Activity    

Counting Fish Activity

cbenglish
United States

Counting Fish Activity

Hey Everyone! 

I have been pretty busy lately preparing summer themed activities for my young ESL learners. There are quite a few fun themes I have to prepare for summer camps and other courses. These involve things like animals, traveling, camping, and farm life. I just made some fun basic activities with an ocean theme and thought I would share them here.

I have been practicing basic counting skills with my kindergarten students and developed a set of cards that work very well for practicing very low numbers. My kids get to practice each number by identifying the character, word, writing it, and then drawing that number of sea animals. These seem to be working very well in my classroom. Hope this can be helpful for any other ESL kindy teachers out there. 

25 May 2017      

carolain
Spain

Great work, thanks for the information

27 May 2017     

Hazza
Australia

THANK YOU!

27 May 2017