Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What Foods Are Your Country Known for?    

What Foods Are Your Country Known for?

gulsahbilge67
Turkey

In Turkey, we have a great variety of typical food . And I guess that �s why Turkish cuisine is popular worldwide  
Also, we really love eating and that may be another reason for it   Here are some  famous Turkish food:

- Şiş Kebap (Shish Kebab), Doner Kebab (they are both dishes of meat) Picture 1 (Şiş Kebab)
- Lahmacun (a kind of Turkish pizza) Picture 2
- Yaprak Sarma ( grape leaves are stuffed with minced meat) Picture 3
- Kumpir (baked potato with various fillings) Picture 4 
- Mantı (small dumplings are boiled and served with yogurt) Picture 5
- Pide (a boat-shaped bread is stuffed with usually minced meat or cheese) Picture 6
- Karnıyarık (Aubergines are filled with minced meat, rice and bulgur) Picture 7 
- Baklava ( a kind of dessert with syrup) Picture 8
- Simit ( a circular bread with sesame seed) Picture 9
- Lokum-Turkish Delight (a kind of sweet, often in small cubes) Picture 10

And there are many other delicious Turkish food everyone must try   

Greetings from Turkey,

G�lşah 

3 Sep 2017     

juliuslarson
United States

Every country is known for its different food meals. No one can compete with the diversity of food available in each country. Similarly, vaping products are available on different websites and in different models. One has to choose the best one among them. I suggest you use Yocan Uni. It is the best oil cartridge vaporizer which you can use anywhere and is easily portable. I have personal experience with this product, that is why I am suggesting all of you who want to try vaping.

9 Feb 2021     

< Previous   1    2    3