Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for Penpals    

Looking for Penpals

tulka
Slovenia

Looking for Penpals

Hi,

I have a group of 12-14 year-olds who love snail mail and are encouraged by their teacher :) to write nice letters, put some effort into the envelopes as well (simple decor will do) and sometimes include little surprises (stickers etc.).

We would love to find young people from other countries who are willing to do the same. :)

Please get in touch if you are their teacher.

We are from Slovenia.

5 Sep 2017      

macanolo
Spain

Dear Tulka,

I have a group around the same ages heading for B1 so if you feel like it,  I,m happy to take part !! 

5 Sep 2017     

Giulietta66
Switzerland

I ´m looking for 13 + 21  pen pals for my students (16-17-b1) We already wrote the letters :) we just need an address!! Have a nice day :)

If interested... please write on my email address... to make sure I �ll answer rapidly!

5 Sep 2017     

medderraz
Morocco

Dear Tulka, macanolo & Giulietta66
    I �ve been thinking about this interesting idea of "pen-pals" for quite a long time, & now it seems it �s high time I started putting it in action (& stopped just daydreaming !  ) So, Let �s do it then !!    
    Mine are high school students, between 14 & 18/19.. I used to have one class & I know them very well ! Talented, excited, creative & very good at English , & I �ll be introduced to 3 more new classes which are very good as well ! 
   I guess we need a little time to get started, but it �s Ok & I �m sure they (my students) will be so eager to know other students from other countries & representing other cultures ; while practicing the language !

We are from Morocco & this is my email : [email protected]

6 Sep 2017     

Baadache
Canada

Hi,
I live in Montreal, Canada. My students are 12 years old, allophones. They have to write emails to penpals talking about their languages, culture, school, activities in summer , winter,...etc.
Their level is between lower intermediate and intermediate.
What do you think ?

25 Nov 2017