Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for epals    

Looking for epals

aleksandra32t
Poland

Looking for epals

Hello!

I am a teacher from a secondary school in Poland. I am looking for peals for my 16-17 year old pupils. We could exchange postcards between students. We want to make new pen friends from different countries and practice writing skills. If you are interested in my idea please write to me. We will start in October 2017.

Thank you

13 Sep 2017      

Giulietta66
Switzerland

Hello!!! Please yes!! How many students do you have ? Elena [email protected]

14 Sep 2017     

Tonguista
United Kingdom

Hello!

I run a private language school in Galicia (Spain), and we would like to take part in this project.
We teach children, teenagers and adults.
If you are interesting, please do not hesitate to send me a private message.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

PAULA 

15 Sep 2017     

gloriabiro
Hungary

Hello, I am an English teacher from Hungary and I really like your idea! We �d love to take part in your project. 
 We can discuss the details in a private message.

Best,

Gloria 

16 Sep 2017     

loreaetxaniz
Spain

Hi,
I´m an English teacher. I´ve got a group of 25 students who are 11 years old. We would love to have penpals.
Thanks 

21 Sep 2017     

wakwak34
Morocco

Hello Aleksandra
I teach 16 TO 18 years old students . I had already done with unit 1 which is tittled Cultral heritage  and we are about writing. it �s so convienient to start exchanging postcards and emails about culture and other topics you may suggest. I am ready to start next week. please contact me on my gmail : [email protected] if you wish  share this project with me.

22 Sep 2017